Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Cleaned Using the Media Blasting Process

The customer’s crawlspace was affected by mold due to high humidity in the crawlspace. The vapor barrier was not covering the ground in a lot of places in... READ MORE

Commercial Building Damaged from Fire

We received the call for this fire from a previous customer and he needed someone to respond quickly to take care of his client, our team was dispatched and on ... READ MORE

Damage Resulting from Frozen Pipe

This water damage was caused by a frozen pipe in the attic affecting the majority of the home. Our team answered the call and proceeded with removing the fallen... READ MORE

Sewage Back Up at Huntsville Business

We received a call from a local commercial property manager stating they had a sewage back up in one of their facilities and needed our help to get it cleaned u... READ MORE

Commercial Sewer Back Up

This is a before and after shot of a sewer main line backed up at a commercial property affecting multiple rooms. Luckily, it only took crews a couple of days t... READ MORE

School Fire/Water Damage

These numerous classrooms were affected initially by a fire but also got some damage due to the sprinkler system going off. The loss occurred in one classroom b... READ MORE

North Huntsville Storm Damage

Torrential rain and storms came through and caused tremendous damage throughout the area. This home was caught in the bad weather and had a tree go through the ... READ MORE

Leaking pipe causes water damage to Huntsville home.

The water had been leaking from the supply line to the tub and had affected underneath the tub as well as the adjacent bedroom. The crew had to remove the carpe... READ MORE

Water Damage - Huntsville Home

Water damage struck this Huntsville home when the toilet overflowed due to the supply tank not shutting off. There was a lot of water that affected the bathroom... READ MORE

Water Damage from water heater

The customer had a water leak from the water heater. The water leak had been going on for some time. Mold was discovered to be growing on the sheetrock. Our tea... READ MORE