Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold in your home or business
If you see visible mold in your home, crawlspace, or outbuilding - do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold growth throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, it can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Keep the area contained, closing doors to the area if possible.
- Contact SERVPRO of North Huntsville for a mold inspection and testing.
What Not to Do:
- Don't touch or disturb the mold.
- Don't blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don't attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don't spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of North Huntsville specializes in mold restoration - in fact, it's a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If you see signs of mold in the Huntsville or surrounding areas, call us today. We are here for you.